J Wellness Circle
Step inside and refresh your body and mind from everyday life.
J Wellness Circle, the first in Europe, is an exclusive space offering the perfect amalgamation that will heal the mind, body and spirit through our exhilarating spa experience. A unique fusion of Indian wellness philosophy and luxury British innovation.
Open to both hotel guests and locals, the spa offers a unique concept born out of a collaboration between Taj’s award winning J Wellness Circle and the British lifestyle brand Temple Spa.
This exciting partnership is a mélange of J Wellness Circle traditional Indian treatments dedicated to nurturing the body, complemented by Temple Spa’s contemporary Mediterranean wellness philosophy and results driven products.
Spa facilities include two single treatment rooms, one couple suite, vitality bathing area, steam sauna and open shower, a relaxation area, and separate changing rooms for men and women. Robes, towels, slippers, and personal amenities are provided.
A Day Spa pass may be purchased for £100 per person for 3 hours of access to the spa and fitness facilities. Also, use of the spa wet area facilities is complimentary when booking a treatment of 120 mins and above.
The Fitness Centre offers a range of Technogym equipment for a full body workout. The facilities include a free weights area and a number of cardio machines.
For other enquiries or to discuss and tailor your spa experience, please contact us at
+44 20 7769 7766
The Spa (including wet areas - vitality pool, sauna and steam room) is open from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm daily.
Spa treatments are available from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm daily.
Pre-booking for treatments is essential
Treatments can also be offered in the spa beyond the spa operational hours, as long as a booking is made by 6 pm the prior evening. This service will incur an additional cost of £30.
Scheduling an Appointment
We advise booking your treatments in advance to avoid disappointment. Credit card details are required at the time of booking.
For non-residents, a Day Spa pass may be purchased for £100 per person for 3 hours of access to the spa and fitness facilities. Also, use of the spa wet area facilities is complimentary when booking a treatment of 120 mins and above.
Additional 12.5% Service Charges are applicable.
Reservations & Treatments
We encourage you to arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled appointment for a full consultation with our therapist.
Should you arrive late for your scheduled appointment, we will endeavour to accommodate you to the best of our abilities. Your treatment time may be shortened or rescheduled to avoid inconvenience to the next guest.
A 24-hour cancellation notice is required to help us reschedule your appointment subject to availability. Any cancellation/rescheduling with less than 3 hours’ notice will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
The entire charge of the treatment booked will be levied in case of a "No Show" without any prior cancellation as specified above. This will also apply for the cancellation of a 30-minute treatment.
To preserve the tranquil environment of the spa, we respectfully request you to switch off your mobile phones and electronic devices at all times. We also request you to use a lowered speaking volume in the spa.
Guests under the age of 16 years cannot avail to the spa facilities.
J Wellness Circle is an alcohol and smoke-free environment. Guests under the influence of alcohol, high energy drugs and medication will not be allowed to use the wet areas, gym or treatment facilities.
Appropriate swimwear is to be worn in the wet areas. Underwear/ disposable underwear (which is provided by the spa), must be worn for all body treatments.
Robes, towels, slippers and personal amenities are provided.
The Spa Management has the discretion to ask a guest to leave the premises in case of non-adherence to the spa etiquette.
- We recommend that men shave a few hours prior to a facial treatment
- Avoid shaving or waxing one day prior to body scrubs
- For greater comfort during spa treatments, you may prefer to remove hearing aids, spectacles or contact lenses
- Please note certain muds/oils used during some treatments may stain the skin or clothing
- Rest and avoid vigorous activity for at least one hour after treatments
- Drink water before and after all treatments
- Guests with high blood pressure, heart conditions or who have any medical complications, are advised to consult their doctors before signing up for any spa treatments/ services. Please inform your spa therapist of any medical conditions or pregnancy. The use of hot wet areas is not recommended during pregnancy
- Entry to J Wellness Circle is at guests’ own risk and although strict policies and procedures are implemented to maximise safety, J Wellness Circle, its employees and representatives will not be held liable or accountable for any incident experienced by any person entering the premises and/or undergoing spa treatments
While we endeavour to look after your belongings, the spa will not be liable for the loss of your valuables. We urge you to leave your valuables in the safe located in your room.